Auto Registration & Title Application

New residents have 60 days to register their vehicles in New Hampshire. Residents who move have 10 days to inform the NH Division of Motor Vehicles of their new address. Forms for this notification are available at the Town Clerk’s Office.

Registration renewals are due during the month of your birth if you own your vehicle. The date of registration renewal for leased vehicles is based on the first letter of the company that owns the vehicle; check your registration or inspection sticker for the month you must do the renewal.

The Enfield Town Clerk is a Municipal Agent. As a Municipal Agent the Town Clerk can do both your local and state registration, under most circumstances, and can issue new plates. A fee is charged for each state registration done at the Town Office. Temporary plates are available only at designated state motor vehicle substations or the Department of Motor Vehicles in Concord, NH.

If your vehicle is a 2000 or newer model, a title is required for registration. If your vehicle was manufactured in or before 1999, proof of ownership in the form of your last New Hampshire registration OR previous title OR VIN Verification Form (available at the Town Clerk's Office) AND bill of sale is required. The Town Clerk will prepare a NH title application with the registration and you will be required to relinquish the existing title at that time.

Effective on this date, January 11, 2018 - subject to change.

Click here to renew vehicle registrations On-Line!