Town of Enfield, NH
Request for Proposals
The Town of Enfield is seeking estimates to complete repairs and maintenance of three stone retaining walls located at Lockehaven Cemetery on Lockehaven Road including the following items:
1. Restack the retaining walls to match the average height and condition of other portions of the wall that are in sound condition.
2. Repair grave plot retaining walls on plots 4, 8 and 12.
3. All to be permanently mortared in.
4. Any stone needed shall be natural stone as similar to the existing as possible
5. All stone not available at the DPW stone stockpile shall be provided by the contractor.
Interested parties should make an appointment with the Cemetery Sexton, Will Shoemaker at (603) 442-5424 to view the needed work on or before September 26, 2014. Estimates should be submitted in an envelope marked “Cemetery Wall Repairs” to Enfield Public Works Department, 74 Lockehaven Road, PO Box 373, Enfield NH 03748 before 3:00 PM, Wednesday, October 1, 2014 by hand, mail or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Cemetery Trustees will review all proposals and select a winner at their next meeting on October 9, 2014.
THE TOWN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ANY OR ALL PROPOSALS.