Town of Enfield, New Hampshire
Request for Bids
Sale of Surplus Property
The Town of Enfield will accept sealed bids for the following surplus property:
- 1995 John Deere Tractor with all-weather cab, loader, 72” mower deck, 60” broom, 48” snow blower, 60” plow blade, 2 set of tires, 2807 hrs, needs work.
- 1999 F-350 Diesel 4x4 Truck with broken frame, 9’ all angle poly plow, central hydraulics, 96047 miles, no body.
- Landscape Trailer, tandem axles, 7’x18’ deck with ramp.
- Trailer with Mesh Cage, 8’x20’ single axle.
- Military Trailer, 1.5 ton, pintle, 6’x9’ body.
- Fire District Safe, 21”w x 23”d x 42”h, 1 shelf, 3 drawer cubbies, very heavy.
- Small Plate Compactor with 5hp Honda engine.
- Portable Ajax Generator, 4000 watt, 8hp Briggs & Stratton engine.
- Portable Homelite Water Pump, 3hp Briggs & Stratton engine.
- Portable Diaphragm Pump, 3hp Briggs & Stratton engine.
These items may be viewed at the Public Works Facility, 74 Lockehaven Road, Enfield NH between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:30 pm or other times by appointment, call (603) 632-4605.
The sale of this property will be in "as is/where is" condition. The Town reserves the right to waive minor irregularities in form and to accept or reject any or all bids as deemed to be in the Town's best interest. The deadline for acceptance of sealed bids is 12:00 pm, Friday October 18, 2013, at which time bids will be opened at the Town Manager’s Office, 23 Main Street, Enfield NH. Bids must identify the equipment for which the bid is being submitted, the bid amount, your name, mailing address and phone number, and should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “2013 Surplus Property Bid”. Bids shall be submitted to Enfield Town Manager’s Office, 23 Main Street, PO Box 373, Enfield NH 03748.
Posted: September 25, 2013