- Books, magazines and audio books are checked out for 3 weeks and may be renewed twice unless reserved by another patron.
- DVDs/Videos - 3 per family for 1 week
- Telephone renewals are accepted. For renewals we have voicemail 24 hours/day.
- For returns, if we are not open we have two 24-hour Book Drops. One is located at the front entrance of the Library, the other is located at the rear entrance.
Fines for Overdue Materials
- DVDs/Videos: $1 per DVD/Video per day
- All other materials: $.05 per item per day
When material becomes overdue, three notices will be given in the form of a telephone call, mailed reminder, then a bill. If there is no response, police involvement may be considered. (NHRSD 2020-A:25)
The Enfield Public Library's
Online Public Access Catalog
Is available on the computers in the library or on-line
Please call the library at 632-7145 or email