Skip Navigation

This table is used for column layout.
Citizen Requests

Find more about Weather in Enfield, NH

Burning Information & Permits
Burn permits are required before any burning takes place. Permits can be obtained from David Crate 252-0386 or 632-7004 (between the hours of 6:00 pm & 7:00 pm), Richard Chase 632-5363 or 632-7135, Rick Bean 632-4936, Richard Crate 731-2048, and Donald J. Crate, Sr. 632-4331.

Town of Enfield, NH
23 Main Street, Enfield, NH 03748