Town of Enfield, NH
23 Main Street, Enfield NH 03748
Wetlands/ Dredge & Fill Applications
If you have a project that involves wetlands, such as installing a culvert or dock, or filling a wetland area, you must obtain a State application from the Town Clerk.  The application contains detailed directions on how to file for a permit.   No work should be started until a permit is acquired from the State of New Hampshire.  Work done without a permit can result in fines.