Town of Enfield, NH
23 Main Street, Enfield NH 03748
Voter Registration
In most cases, you can register to vote with the Town Clerk during regular office hours.  A birth certificate or passport and driver's license or photo ID with your Enfield address is required.  If you do not have your Enfield address on your license or ID additional proof of residency is required such as a lease, deed or utility bill with your Enfield address.